Stories from the Golden Age
|Club||Retail Price + Shipping||Your Price||Save|
|Book Club: 1 book every month||$12.95||$9.95||$4.00|
|Audio Club: 1 audio every month||$16.95||$9.95||$7.00|
|Book & Audio Club: 1 book & 1 audio month||$26.90||$19.90||$7.00|
Stories from the Golden Age
A collection of more than 150 short stories and novellas written by L. Ron Hubbard available in 80 volumes, the Stories from the Golden Age are ideal entertainment for readers wanting to escape into worlds populated by bold characters living lives of action and adventure spiced with intrigue, romance and mystery.
The Book Series
• Complete set of 80 volumes.
• If you are busy, but love a good story, these can be read in a sitting or two.
• Black & White illustrations from the original publications in each book.
• Glossaries of cultural and historical terms to improve vocabulary and comprehension skills.
• Many of the stories are based on historical events, making them educational as well as entertaining.
• A thrilling ride with endings that will keep you guessing to the very last page.
The Audiobook Series
• Each volume contains 2 CDs. Approximately 2 hours of entertainment.
• Make your daily commute or exercise entertaining—it’s like listening to a movie.
• High-quality production with cinematic quality sound effects and original music put you right in the story.
• The highest caliber audio recordings pleasing even the most discerning audiophiles.
• Performed by award-winning talent, recorded live in the studio with a full cast of 77 Hollywood actors, including Bruce Boxleitner (Tron, Babylon 5), Nancy Cartwright (voice of Bart Simpson), Martin Kove (The Karate Kid, Wyatt Earp), Phil Proctor (Finding Nemo, Firesign Theatre), Jim Meskimen (JibJab, Friends, Apollo 13) and more.
How does the book club work?
Just sign up with a credit card and provide your shipping address. The audiobook club bills and ships the first week of each month. The book club ships the second week of each month and the book & audio club ships the third week.
I already own some of the books and want to complete my collection.
If you already have some of the books or audiobooks, you can complete your library with the monthly book club. If the books were purchased on your account directly with us, the book club will ship the titles you do not have. If you received books from other vendors or as gifts, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of titles you own, so that the book club is set up to complete your collection.
How do I send a monthly book to a family member or friend?
When placing your order, fill in the name and address as the ship-to address and the club will be mailed on your behalf.
I am only interested in a particular genre. What do I do?
We can set up a custom club for you. Please call 323-466-7815 ext 1 or email email@example.com.