GalaxyPress.com ships to the continental United States, Alaska, and Hawaii, P.O. Boxes and international addresses.
Delivery charges are displayed in US dollars. During the checkout process, you will be able to select your preferred shipping service. The cost will be calculated for you and displayed for your approval. Orders of $25 or more get free shipping within the United States.
GalaxyPress.com Return Policy
We'll refund your online purchase if you:
- Return new books, unopened CDs, or cassettes in their original condition.
- Include your packing slip or invoice.
- Return within 60 days of the shipment date listed on your packing slip
Ship all returns, by traceable means, with the original packing slip or invoice, to:
6121 Malburg Way
Vernon, CA 90058
- Original shipping charges are not refundable. You are responsible for all costs associated with return shipment.
- Returns made to GalaxyPress.com will be refunded in the form of the original payment method
- We cannot issue refunds and will NOT return product for items returned to us more than 60 days after shipment date.
- We are unable to exchange items.
- The return procedure above applies only to those items purchased from GalaxyPress.com. It does not apply to books bought at another bookseller, online, or retail store.
- We cannot be responsible for packages lost during return. Therefore, we highly recommend that your return be sent as an insured package. The credit for your return will be applied to the credit card used to make the purchase. It may take up to two credit card billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
- Due to the digital nature of the product, we cannot accept eBook returns.
Will I be charged sales tax?
Appropriate sales tax is calculated during the order check out process and is based on existing local, state and federal laws.
Any taxes imposed will be specified in your cart prior to submitting your order.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
Protecting your personal information is one of our highest priorities. Our site uses the latest encryption technology to ensure that your credit card information remains private and secure.